Re-filling your Teacup Bird Feeder
To refill you Teacup Bird Feeder simply follow these simple steps.
- Put enough birdseed of your choice to fill the cup, into a bowl or similar container.
- Cut a thin slither from the end of a 250g block of lard and put into a small improvable dish.
- Heat the lard in the microwave for a few seconds until it has completely melted.
- Pour the liquid lard over the birdseed and mix with a spoon until all the sead is just coated and glistens.
- Sit the teacup so it is sitting on the cups base, and spoon the seed coated in lard into the teacup and press down with the spoon.
- Place the filled teacup in a cool place and it should set and be ready to go back outside in about 15 minuets depending on ambient temperature.